Debra is a Certified Sex Addiction Therapist (CSAT) and Certified Sex Addiction Therapist Supervisor (CSAT-S) in Tucson, Arizona. She has extensive expertise with issues related to sex addiction. She is a member of the Society for the Advancement of Sexual Health (SASH) and (IITAP) and a faculty member of IITAP. Debra trains and lectures in the fields of trauma and sex addiction with Dr. Patrick Carnes, a recognized leading expert in the field of sexual addiction.
Dr. Carnes’ International Institute for Trauma and Addiction Professionals (IITAP) provides cutting-edge training to promote an international standard for sex addiction treatment and other related disorders.
- Sex Addiction/Compulsivity
- Love and Relationship Addiction
- Addiction to Internet Pornography
- Affairs and Infidelity
- Emotional Incest/Sexual Abuse
Frequent Questions and Concerns:
- Am I a sex addict? (Assessment for Men) (Assessment for Women)
- What is sex addiction and sexual compulsivity?
- What is compulsive masturbation?
- Should I be concerned if I “must” masturbate?
- What if I have a high sex drive? Is this a problem?
- My significant other/spouse told me I sexualize wo/men. What does this mean?
- I found my significant other/spouse looking at internet pornography. What do I do?
- I confide in a close fe/male friend but I’m in a committed relationship. Is this a problem?
- My spouse is cheating on me. Why should I get help when I am not the one with the problem?
- I have stronger sexual needs than my spouse so I satisfy my needs outside of my relationship.
- Despite my love for my partner, I continue to use online chat rooms for conversation and hook-ups.
Contact Debra today to schedule an appointment. Sexual compulsivity and relationship addiction may have its roots in unresolved early childhood sexual trauma, complex-post traumatic stress, emotional incest and abuse and must be taken seriously. When addressed, individuals, couples and families go on to live sexually happy and healthy lives.